May 9, 2012

Pony Pics 82

There's a boobaliscuous version of this, but if I posted it Dromaosaur might hurt me.


Well, I guess a party canon should come with girls included.  It's not a party without some hoes around, am I right?! (Flies away on chariot of sexism)

I think this is supposed to be that they were just worn out after the events of A Canterlot Wedding, but in Dusty Land I'm going to say after hours and hours of sex they just fainted.  

I once pretended to be postage stamps with one of my friends.  He got halfway to Alaska before dying of hunger.  True story.

Let's see.... got it!  Her mouth is open because she's going to give oral to a giant space penis.  Nailed it!
Straight hair Pinkie will never be out of style.  EVER!

I'm not sure how I should feel about this.

................I miss Fallout Equestria. :(

Science!!!!!

I'm sure that they just had a super orgy or something..... try and prove me wrong!

So... Ziom05 is most epic artist?  Anyone else with me?

3 comments:

  1. Last panel of dw1482 comic: what to look forward to when you get married.

    Great, now I imagine mini Nightmare Moon has a French accent.

    Straight Pinkie all the way! That's the cutest I've ever seen her. Those eyes might even match iopicchio.

    Ziom05 most epic artist? Agreed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just don't get it. First Dusty tries to make it seem like I'm a pervert, and now I'm supposedly a prude. My goodness, does it always have to be one extreme or the other? Lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't deal in halfassed. It's either all or nothing!

      But yeah, at you're really all over the place, I never know what you'll do.

      Delete