May 5, 2012

Pony Pics 81

I'm not sure, but I think that the artist really wants to make sure you give him the credit for this pic. 

All that green and black makes me think of radiation, which in turns makes me think of the Hulk, so now I'm envisioning Dj Pon-3 turning into the Hulk.  This is now my head canon.

Episode idea.  After a spell goes wrong, Twilight has to deal with everyday life as an anthro.  This has to be in season 3... it has to.

Ponies and Nazis are like ketchup.  You can put them in anything and it instantly becomes better.

I kid you not, I just now realized all the innuendos that you could make with a name like Screw Ball.  I feel like I've failed. 

Okay, so this is a Green Lantern related thing... I think. 

You have to admit, Apple Bloom would look really good with a Tommy gun cutie mark. 

Whelp, I know what I'm going to spend the rest of the day suppressing.

Also, by the by, that's how you should do a watermark.

Guess where the curve of the moon is rubbing.

Click to make enlarge.
Ehh, these thing happen.

This reminds me of a story.  It's too epic and amazing to tell you guys though.  But if I did, it would change your life.  You'd never look at hub caps the same way again.

I'm no botanist, but I don't think roses are supposed to droop that far. (Insert erectile dysfunction joke here)

1 comment:

  1. *sings to the tune Stewball* Ohhh Screwball was a race whore.. and I wish she were mine.. lmao

    ReplyDelete