May 3, 2012

Pony Pics 80

If only this were a real publication. (Sigh)

Whelp, I've gone and done it.  I pass my last exam so I'm officially done with schoolin'.  Goodbye college, hello real world.  I've pretty much delegate my normal duties over to other members (Chameleon took over Ask Pony a while back, Dromaeosaur will be handling Hall of Pony) but just because I won't be able to get online as much as I have been, I'll still be able to get online every now and then (until I find a job, then I'll get sweet, sweet internet out here in the boonies, then I'll be online FOREVER!) and I don't trust anybody to give y'all horrible sex jokes like I do, so I'll try and continue to do Pony Pics as maybe a once a week post (most likely on Saturdays) but we'll just have to see how everything pans out.  If not, then I'll temporarily put someone else in charge, because what kind of site would we be if we didn't feature artwork? (The answer is a not so good site.)

Anywho, hit that link for all the pony goodness you can handle.


Actually, how could they see down there?  I don't remember there being any torches and they weren't casting illumination spells.

 
An apple a day makes you super fat apparently.

"If by taking the scenic route, you mean running away as fast as ponily possible?  Then Yes, we will be taking the scenic route."

I'm not quite sure why she only has one hoof, while the other just dissipates into nothingness.... Actually, I bet she lost her hoof in a tragic fisting accident.

Assassins Creed 3 is going to have ponies in it... I can feel it.

Dat plot. 

 That puddle isn't from the rain, if you get my meaning.
I'm still to aggravated by Mass Effect 3 to even enjoy this pic properly.

Turns out Twilight had more friends when she was younger than she likes to admit.  

Fallout: New Vegas jokes > Skyrim jokes?  Maybe.
Fallout: New Vegas jokes no where near as worn out as Skyrim jokes? Definitely.

Dromaeosaur - "I'll be in my bunk."

I'm not sure, but I think this is by Sajira, maybe it's my keen eye for detail or maybe it's that huge distracting watermark.

(Insert joke here, I'm too lazy to think of one)

If water goes straight to Chrysalis legs then I think she has some serious internal injuries.

I've been there Twilight.  I've been there.

Including this solely for the butt shot in panel 1.

I've said it before and I've said it again, siblings are nothing but trouble.  I'll gladly trade mine to anyone who thinks being an only child sucks, you'll learn real fast that brothers and sisters aren't all their cracked up to be.

Pony's with ponytails = sexy.

2 comments:

  1. It frightens me to think of how many people would actually pay for a subscription to Playbrony if it existed...

    I LOVE the faces in that peppersupreme comic, a lot. XD

    That raikoh14 pic... Yes, I think I need a moment to myself...

    Discord Whooves with a pear, lol.

    Those schizopie comics are brilliant. I got a kick out of the "clones". Also, I can almost imagine that Chrysalis is hollow, like a shed insect exoskeleton...

    The particular way that ss2sonic humanizes the ponies still weirds me out a bit, but I kinda like that Chrysalis design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pfft, you want to know how many people would pay for Playbrony? Just look at how famous cteno has gotten.

    Yeah, the other thing that bothered me about that gem cave is about where that flower bouquet came from. Unless Pinkie keeps one down there in case of bouquet emergencies.

    Exactly, I knew that puddle wasn't water! They must have spilled their blueberry slushies and now they're laughing about how silly they are! I'm glad we think alike, Dusty!

    If, one day, they put Tumblr ponies in the real show, I think my life would be complete. Seriously, that saturnspace pic and schizopie comic were great!

    Twilight telling on her big brother? Good lord, that's exactly what my sister would do.

    ReplyDelete