Apr 2, 2012

Vocational Death Cruise Day 4 Begins

Have you been following?
Um, I probably should have posted this earlier, but better late than never. Anyway, day 3 of the Vocational Death Cruise has ended and day 4 has begun. "Livers" and "dyers" have been announced, and contestants have been assigned to their new groups. For those of you who didn't know, I was one of the judges for day 3. I really enjoyed working with the VDC team, and they even let me be a part of last night's livestream. (Though, I didn't come in until rather late and I didn't really do much.)

3 comments:

  1. Yeah, I fell really behind on this. Like "still on Day 2" behind.

    Aww, I wish I had known you were a judge, I would have watched! I wanted to be a judge, too, but something came up and I realized I wouldn't have time to help out...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude, you're popping up all over the place these days. I'm going to mkae it into a parody game of Where's Waldo, but with Dromaeosaur.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would tap that game so hard IT'S NOT EVEN CHRISTMAS

      Delete