Apr 5, 2012

The Story Of The Blanks

I just had to go and play this game at midnight.

Hey, remember that story Sergeant Sprinkles wrote, "Muffins" or something like that, and it started off all rainbows and butterflies and then it ended up being the scariest s**t you ever read and you vowed never to judge a book by its cover again? Hahahahaha well I never learned my lesson, and now I'm getting punished for it. Welcome to the Story of the Blanks, a relatively short 8-bit adventure game starring Applebloom, who one day wanders off into the Everfree Forest. I won't ruin too much, but don't forget, things aren't always as they seem...

 EDIT: Yes, I know it's old, but I can't be the only one who has never played it, same way I wasn't the only one who hadn't read My Little Dashie awhile back.

2 comments:

  1. I don't want to rain on your parade or anything, but Story of the Blanks has been around for a really long while now. You may be the only Brony on the internet to have missed it.

    I don't reemmber who did it, but there's a hilarious walkthrough of the game somewhere on youtube by a guy who isn't a Brony.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's funny that you should bring this up, because I haven't played it yet either... I just never got around to it...

    It's also funny because, last night, I finally got around to playing SCP 087 B... If you want nightmares, there's your nightmares. I'm a pretty big horror junkie, Halloween is my favorite holiday (even more so than Christmas), and I absolutely LOVE going to haunted attractions... But SCP 087 B made me scream like a little girl... I loved it. XD

    ReplyDelete