Apr 14, 2012

Soapie Solar Hall of Pony


Soapie Solar is this week Hall of Pony inductee.




1.When/how did you discover MLP:FIM?
-I discovered MLP:FIM about 5 months ago! I noticed the first MLP:FIM through http://crayon-chewer.deviantart.com/ but that doesn't catch my attention til more and more fanarts in DA about the same thing that Crayon-Chewer drew. When I watch just ONE episode, yeah, I became a MLP fan


2.Who is your favorite main cast character and why?
-I can't choose between Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy haha, reason why I like them was they were cute and very fun to watch


3.Who is your favorite background character( this is anypony other than the main 6.  ie not Twilight, Fluttershy...)?
-Background Pony... I say Derpy or Ditzy


4.Who would you follow Celestia or Luna?
-I'll go with Celestia on this haha


5.What would you tell someone who hasn't watched the show?
-I'd tell them "Hey, watch this show and you'll like it" pretty straightforward


6.What are your influences?
-I have so much influences, I can't name them all


7.If you had one quote (from anything) that has really had an impact on you/ just a saying you really liked, what would it be?
-Uhh... "Instead of Sighing, Scream! Instead of Concerns, Passion!" ahahaha...


8.What is the best pony site you know?(Hint Hint, remember your doing this thing for Obsession Is Magic, but I do encourage you to be truthful.)
-the Mane 6 and I know about Obsession is Magic as well and also Equestria Daily


9.Just a little about yourself.  This is open eneded so you tell us anything you want to tell.
-uh -add stuff about self here- lol

And that is that.  Soapie Solar, we here at Obsession Is Magic support you and your amazing art!

2 comments:

  1. I love the way Soapie Solar does eyes, and faces in general. XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huh, I have the same problem choosing my favorite of the main 6.

    ReplyDelete