Apr 4, 2012

Pony Plasmid: Teleportation (A Pixelkittes video)



PIXELKITTES MADE A VIDEO!!!!
Let me calm down. Okay, so Pixelkittes (the best artist ever) recently did a comic referencing a certain gaming franchise: Bioshock. And, being as awesome as she is, she made it into a video instructing viewers on the uses of teleportation. Now its kinda complicated (I had to watch it about six times to get the physics down) but if you try hard enough, I'm sure you can understand how this plasmid works too.

Why am I posting this? Because this video can be found on YouTube, meaning Pixelkittes has a Youtube channel, meaning you can subscribe to her on YouTube. Now get over to her channel and subscribe!!!

5 comments:

  1. (Puts face in hands) How many times do I have to say it. (Grabs shotgun) Back away from my Pixelkitties. (Cocks shotgun)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dusty calm down. You know I would never encroach on your territory (I've seen the bodies of those that have). I was simply helping to advertise the work of the girl that you have built a statue of in your closet. I would never dream of even getting close to her. Plus it was Bioshock related and... Bioshock. 'nough said. So just calm down and put the shotgun away. Please.

      Delete
  2. Hey! That's a thing that I made! Thanks guys!

    Shame about my voice though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should know by now, if you upload a drawing, we will post about it. If you make a Youtube account, we will post about it. If you eat a taco, we will post about it. And every time you breathe, Dusty writes about it in his journal he keeps in his shrine.

      Delete