Apr 16, 2012

Pony Pics 75

Mondays are pretty much universally hated, but having a post filled with awesome MLP fan art is sure to make even the worst case of the Mondays just a bit more manageable.

I'm surprised my computer doesn't just melt under all this epicness.

As if.  Rarity wouldn't be caught dead in that outfit.

*Cue Twilight Zone music.

It'll be hell trying those goggles over her horn whenever she actually tries to wear them.

I'm guessing those are supposed to be flower petals, but they make me think of cotton candy.

Here's the game if you want to check it out. 
Her mouth in this pic is freaking me out, not sure what's going on there.

Some G1 something or other.  I watched the MLP movie and that was about as much as I could take from the era.  But, maybe the series was better.

Yup, Pinkie Pie crossed over with a praying mantis is now a thing.

Spike, maybe you should stop hugging up on Rarity and go see to those lacerations all over your body.

Twilight's going to have to smack a bitch.

Apple Bloom without a bow?  Preposterous!

2 comments:

  1. Damn, that second pic is amazing!

    Who knows? After Rarity met Phoenix Wright, she seems to be pretty interested in suits.

    And that Colgate game was awesome, with a few glitches here and there, but still awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rarity going on about Phoenix's fabulous suit was hilarious. XD But yeah, if ya want my opinion, Rarity looks fine in the Spy suit. Though, it looks a lot better when she's on BLU team, lol.

    Holy crap, I love that Colgate game...

    Mantis Pinkie?... I like ponies, and I've loved insects for as long as I can remember... but that's just weirding me out. XD

    ReplyDelete