Apr 9, 2012

Pony Pics 73

Whelp, now that I've successfully riled up the internet, I guess I'll do a Pony Pics.  .....although I'm not particularly feeling very funny at the moment. (sobs silently at the cruel, cruel bronies)



I can't even pay attention to the pic because I can't stop imagining what's the epic story behind that window.

"Twilight I just came over to borrow some... sugar.  Well, I see your busy.  I'll just come back later."

I'm more of a brownie man myself.  Honestly, bronwnies are probably the gosh darned greatest dessert in the entire world.  

An example of a date with Dusty.
Dusty: So, do you know how to fix brownies?
Girl:  Uhh, no.  I don't...
Dusty: Get out and never come back!!!!!

My woman will feed me brownies or she will be no woman of mine!

Ballin'.

Dear internet.  Scootaloo is not a chicken.  Please cease and desist this meme immediately.

The happy poo really sells the picture.

Her butt seems particularly shiny in the moonlight.

Whoah, whoah, whoah.  Since she's enjoying balloons, she should already have discovered her cutie mark! I call foul!  Dun dun duuunnn!

It amuses me when people make ponies wear clothes, but they don't give them pants, so she's pretty much halfway streaking right now.

(uses creepy voice) Oh no, NM, I like you.  (heavy breathing)

I don't suppose it'll come as a big shock to anyone when I say I'd buy this?  I thought not.

Uh oh, spaghetti O.

I have no idea why I was compelled to use that, but for some reason beyond my comprehension, I had to do it..... I just had to. 

Yup, I'm having one of those days too.  I feel your pain Dash.


You know the drill
|
|
|
|
V

Oh mai.

Whip it, mhmm, whip it good.

So, nothing sexual to see here.

... I think my heart just stopped.

Bewbs... that is all.

5 comments:

  1. I think you're handling the situation on Youtube rather well. Lol, "commies". XD

    OMG, a reference to the original pilot of The Aquabats! Super Show!? Hooray! XD

    I didn't even notice the happy poo until I read your comment...

    And yes, I too would buy that album. XD

    After the Aquabats pic, I'm in a ska mood, so at first I thought "Everything Sucks" was a reference to the song by Reel Big Fish... Lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I clicked the link to thelivingmachine02 to favorite that Aquabats pic... just to discover that he won't be drawing anymore pony art for awhile. :(

      And I never noticed the happy poo, either.

      Also, Dusty, if you hate Sethisto, I'm surprised you can stand to look at Trixie when she is his... oh. Now I know why.

      Delete
  2. I actually watched the new episode of the Aquabats this Saturday and loved it.
    "Guys I don't think we should be playing pumpkinhead tag in a graveyard." Genius.

    I'm a cake guy so Rarity just gained some cool points with me.

    Why do I like Dash with Steampunk wings so much?

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNrXMOSkBas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, cheer up Dusty. Even if the whole brony community turns against you, you've still got us!... Oh. Maybe that is a problem.

      Delete