Apr 5, 2012

Pony Pics 72

I know I said I was going to try and not have Iopichio dominate the heading image for every Pony Pics... but come on.. it's Night Mare Moon.  Obsession Is Magic fun fact, Before I came up with Maneia, I came extremely close to having Nightmare Moon be our mascot.  In fact, you can probably tell she influenced our color schemes (lots of blacks and blues) 


Don't you just hate it when that happens?

bendyrulz 
Fluttershy is really the most timid pony.

I think deep down inside, we all know we'd eat Applejack first.  Don't deny it.  
I don't know which turns me on more, the gun or the skirt.

Interestingly enough, this is how I envision savoring my victory over Sethisto.

She's searching for the ultimate muffin power up.

Shouldn't Opal Essence be mauling Sweetie Belle to death right about now?

This image is sort of giving me vertigo.  It's actually hard to look at.

Yup, that'll cure what ails ya.

I just realized Feather Weight was the real villain of the episode.

Diamond Tiara sort grew on me during Ponyville Confidential.  She knows what she wants, is a cruel and unrepentant task master, and knows how to keep her underlings in line.  She also wears a crown.  I just realized that Diamond Tiara and I could be soul mates.  Her only problem was giving them too much freedom.  She should have give everything a quick once over before giving the printing a go ahead.


The more boobtastic stuff starts here
|
|
|
|
|
|
V
Nice boots ya got there.
Anyone else miss Screw Ball?  She was really the star of that episode.

I'll be honest. This isn't my favorite Iopichio pic ever by no stretch of the imagination.  Also, the name of this pic is "Scary Butt fun".  Just thought I'd share that with y'all.

More from Shadowsquirrel's Swapping Spit series.

Why what is this?  There is a bulge in my pants.  I'd better check that out.

Turns out it was the cellphone in my pocket, but after this pic it's just a plain old erection.

4 comments:

  1. Oooooh, so it was bendyrulz who made that image.

    I don't care what pony I eat first, but I would save Pinkie Pie for last, since I bet she tastes like a triple fudge sundae with cotton candy sprinkles.

    There needs to be a new series that features all the background characters in their own adventures, and it has to include Screwball in it, along with the insane asylum pony and the steriod stallion.

    And now I need to start saving up to buy Dusty a tiara for his birthday. What would you like engraved on it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dusty the all powerful would looks very slimming I think.

      Delete
  2. Table flipping! YEEEAAH!

    I just couldn't bring myself to eat the ponies... though I have no doubt that Pinkie would be delicious...

    That beautiful, cold steel... Oh yes...

    This is what Dusty does. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UoQ5goVpjyM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *follows link. watches video*
      0_0 DAFUQ DID I JUST WATCH!!!

      Delete