Apr 5, 2012

Pony Music #117



This is incredibly familiar for some reason. Is this a parody of something and I just don't realise it?



This might have slipped past my radar when it was released.



Remember how Archie V. said he was trying to get signed to a record label? Remember when he pulled all his videos that featured MLP related content off of YouTube? Well apparently he recently went and got himself signed to Kontor Records. The same record label as major artists like ATB and Scooter. If Archie becomes even moderately well-known I think we will all be entitled to go the full hipster.

More information on Kontor Records: http://www.kontorrecords.de/ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kontor_Records (notice Archie on the list of signed artists)

5 comments:

  1. Nope, it's not a parody of anything -- it's an original song of mine. Thanks for posting though! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So, am I the only one seeing this?... Is this the actual MandoPony? Commenting on our site!?

      MandoPony, your work is so awesome. I can't wait to see what you do for Speedy and Stretch... Also, I totally need to buy your new karaoke pack. XD

      Delete
    2. Unfortunately Drom, several times famous bronies have come by and commented and never replied back. I think I'm the only lucky one, I got a reply back from phantomdarklover, but I could be wrong. Still, it's really cool that Mando took the time to drop by!

      Ever since I heard the MLP version of "You're Gonna Go Far Kid", I've been waiting for this song. And I've got my hipster glasses ready for when Archie goes big!

      Delete
    3. PixelKitties (obviously), FeralBloodDragon and Yelling at Cats have replied. Although, YAC was in the middle of a flame war.

      Delete
    4. First off, yes! Secondly, I had almost forgotten about that YAC fiasco. That was a mess and a half.

      Delete