Apr 23, 2012

My Little Parody: Friendship with Benefits is Magic - Voice Acting Call

"A call for voice actors/actresses.
Please contact cybersp0nge@yahoo.com with your "My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic" demos.
Note that there's more sex in this 2-minute teaser than there is in the entire full episode-length script, but it's still pretty "adult". So please audition if you're an adult and you're comfortable voice-acting in a cartoon that involves sex, drugs, gore, and the mindless destruction of viewers' childhoods."

What?!?!  Less sex!  Is it just me or is that the opposite direction they should be heading?  No?  I'm the only pervert in the room?  Bah, who needs you guys. (Blame Dromaeosaur, I almost had my pervy side under control, but he forced me to unleash it.  Actually, I think this will be blame Dromaeosaaur week.  Congratulations Eternocte, Dromaeosaur is now my new whipping boy.  World hunger? Dromaeosaur. War? Dromaeosaur.  No new episode of MLP for months? Dromaeosaur.  Why do people never use their turn signals but turn anyway? Dromaeosaur..... what was this post about again?  I seem to have gotten a bit off track.)

Anyway, like the guy said, this isn't going to be everyone's cup of tea so if you're not into that (which I don't think anyone who follows OIM is going to have much of a problem) you've been warned.  Also, they're claiming that this is going to be around the length of an actual MLP episode, so this could be really epic.  I'm pretty excited about it to tell you the truth.  

Links 
or

And here's a links to the site that's actually making the video

6 comments:

  1. Just when I was starting to like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "So please audition if you're an ADULT..."
    ...Buck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's right, Dusty, it was all me...
    *thinking* (Just as planned...)

    As for this parody project, it seems to be spreading through the internet pretty quickly, so I have little doubt that they'll be swarmed with male voice actors in no time. The problem will be finding female voice actors... Also, I can't audition at all... I'm too sensitive and easily offended... What?... Stop looking at me like that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dromaeosaur! You need to keep your wits about you... Why pass on something that you could possibly be able to turn a corner on~ If the script is 'adult' but less sex then you could envision a much more mature storyline that doesnt need to be say crass but could tackle some themes that would so demolish anything under the age of thirteen. Oh how preteens make me giggle and think of typing tudors they should be strapped into instead of looking up such videos. d:J

    ReplyDelete
  5. I guess I'm in the wrong side of the internet

    ReplyDelete
  6. I guess I'm in the wrong side of the internet

    ReplyDelete