Apr 5, 2012

I've got a secret


Monday's review may be the most epic review ever.  Honestly I may be overstating it, but after what happened yesterday I'm about to bust a gut to post it.  If you already don't like me because of my Anti Equestria Daily campaign, well let's just say you're going to probably really hate me Monday.  Basically a random event happened, and I pretty much had to grab my camera, run out the door, and improvise ASAP.  When I saw it, it was pretty much like God came down and patted me on the shoulder, nodded his head, and said, "yes son, go play and have fun, just don't hurt yourself."

2 comments:

  1. ...And now I really want to know what happened.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, now I'm curious... really curious... You can't tease us about this when Monday is so far away... meanie...

    ReplyDelete