Apr 3, 2012

Hurricane Fluttershy Poll Results

I totally didn't forget to do this yesterday.
OLD
What did you think of Hurricane Fluttershy?
10/10 It was better than an orgasm. 8 (34%)
9/10 I thought it was amazingly good 7 (30%)
8/10 Honestly it had Fluttershy so I'm happy 7 (30%)
7/10 It needs to be about 20% cooler 1 (4%)
6/10 Well it was better than surgery. 0 (0%)
5 - 0/10 This was Equestria Daily level awful. 0 (0%)
(Slams fist into desk)  I can't believe so many of you thought the episode was PERFECT!  Honestly it was an 8 and nothing more.  You are blinded by Fluttershy colored glasses.  I am so disappointed in you all, except for the ones who voted 8 or lower, you guys are fine.  The rest of you go sit in the corner and think about what you did.

NEW
Trains?
Sorry, I just orgasmed.
I like trains, but not as much as Dusty.
Ehh, they're okay.. I guess.
Nope, trains are for babies.

3 comments:

  1. Do I like like trains?... Well, I am quite fond of Ozzy Osbourne's Crazy Train, not to mention Astrotrain from Transformers. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I think I can guess who voted for option #1.

    ReplyDelete