Apr 2, 2012

Adventure Time Season 4 Starts Today

Season 4 of Adventure Time is set to premier at 7:30PM ET today. The new season is kicking off with an episode called "Hot to the Touch", which was actually leaked a while back. (I still haven't seen it though, I'm well behaved like that, lol.)
Anyway, it's a direct followup to the last episode, "Incendium". Finn's new crush, the Flame Princess, is returning as the main focus... I really don't know what to think of her yet, I've always thought that Finn should be with Princess Bubblegum...
And yeah, in case any of you didn't know, I LOVE Adventure Time. It's pretty much the only cartoon aside from those on the Hub that I've been keeping caught up with, though I find Regular Show pretty amusing as well. (I still need to check out Phineas and Ferb...)

On another note, Cartoon Network has plans for a new sketch comedy series this Fall. Click here if you're not afraid to see Jeremy Shada, Finn's voice actor, in a very different way...

3 comments:

  1. If you haven't, I'd recommend Phineas and Ferb. It's not MLP caliber or anything, but a lot of the humor is very smart and is all around enjoyable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's make a deal, I'll watch Regular Show if you watch Phineas and Ferb, and we can both watch Adventure Time.

    Plus, Jeremy Shada's new show is basically my life, except it's "Running Errands FOR My Mom".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Deal. XD I'll be sure to check out Phineas and Ferb sometime this week. That's my resolve, hold me to it.

      Delete