Mar 30, 2012

This Saturday On The Hub

So, here's the Hub's non-pony programming lineup for this Saturday. And now comes my turn to ask for opinions: Should I make this a weekly thing? And if I do, should I embed the promos like this, or should I just link to them in order to make the post more compact?


So... Ricky gets three chicks in one... Bonus?


I'm really digging the fake accent Dan uses, something about voice actors making their characters voice act really amuses me. Also, Dan just said "it's not your fault"... He passed up an opportunity to criticize and place blame on others!?


So, the description says "Airachnid and Starscream struggle for control over an Insecticon warrior". I saw Airachnid, the Insecticon, and a great deal of other characters, but no Starscream... WTF? Oh well, I'm sure he'll show up sometime during the episode...

Also, the Hub TOTALLY stole the title from one of my posts and used it for their April Fools' marathon promo, they just used Rescue Bots instead of Prime. Lol.

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. *sigh* I guess there's no point in denying it... Lol, I want this picture in wallpaper size. >>> http://s3.amazonaws.com/data.tumblr.com/tumblr_ly12454X1a1qdwmego1_1280.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAI6WLSGT7Y3ET7ADQ&Expires=1333299058&Signature=xU71dbmalpHSCzod3nFphtWBC4A%3D

      Delete
    2. And I thought I was the perverted one.

      Delete
    3. Lol, don't worry Dusty, you still hold the title of being the MOST pervy. XD
      And BTW, that pic came from an ask blog that I would totally recommend that you feature if it had anything with ponies. XD

      Delete
  2. I'm fine with you doing these posts. If you're worried about them being to big you can always put a page break and place the embeds after that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay then, maybe I'll try using a page break next week.

      Delete
  3. Y'know, the Aquabats kinda remind me of the Wiggles, the difference being that one of them actually makes me laugh. And technically, I could review that Starscream Tumblr (yes I follow it) since there IS a pony post on it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ever hear of "Yo Gabba Gabba!"? The Aquabats had some involvement with that, lol. And yes, Ask Starscream did post a pony once, but it certainly wasn't G4. XD Still, if you think it would be fine to use it, I would be overjoyed to see it here on OIM. XD

      Delete