Mar 24, 2012

Season finale episode synopsis/air date.

Episode 25 - A Canterlot Wedding Part 1
Air Date: April 21
Synopsis:  Twilight's brother, Shining Armor, is marrying Princess Celestia's niece, Cadence.

Episode 26 - A Canterlot Wedding Part 2

Air Date: April 21
Synopsis: Twilight discovers a dark secret about Cadence right before the wedding.


Well this should prove interesting. First I want to see what Twilight's friends say when they find out she has a brother. Then I want see them freak out when she says he's marrying Celestia's niece! And of course Candance's dark secret. Secret plot to set her and blueblood's incestualy bred son on the throne! No wait I'm thinking Game of Thrones again.
also what did Twilight's family do to get this tied up in royalty? And where are all these nieces and nephew's coming from. I guess Luna's been busy since she got back.
...oh god! I'm making sexual assumptions about things I don't know!I'm turning Dusty!!! Somebody HELP ME!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment