Mar 26, 2012

Pony Pics 69

Shake that plot girl.

Well now that I finished that Blazing Glory Cover I was planning on just posting it 15 times here (Becasue really there is no longer any need for other art), but that would make the internet explode or something.  Oh and thanks to Dromaeosaur for pointing out that is is going to be Pony Pics "69", so I'm going to pervert Every. Single. Pic.  If you're not a fan of that sort of thing you may want to skip this one.


When female ponies go into heat, they need a little extra "something" when the males just won't take no for an answer.

They're either fighting or having an awesome space orgasm.  I choose the latter.

Well that's a very self satisfied look you have there.  You say your not wearing any pants.  You say that your.... oh.  I think I may need an adult.

You know how in Dusty Land comics have more panels?  ...yeah this one does as well.  Let's hope she didn't forget her rape whistle.

... and flat chested apparently.

"And that's when he saw it.  The great Iron Penis of the North, off in the distance, silhouetted by the starry night sky." 
That is obviously her and Tom's baby, so she "got her rocks off" with a rock.

......why don't you just teleport?  Oh right, pervert.... um....  Fluttershy's butt is really sort of distracting.  It's sort of disconcerting to look at, yet still oddly attractive.

Oh I don't know... maybe she's watching her parents have sex or maybe she's sitting on a dildo.  Just because I can use my perverting powers, doesn't mean I always have to like it.  Blame Dromaeosaur for this whole post, if it wasn't for him I would have never even thought about it.
I think I'm going to break out the old "lesbian slumber party" for this pic.

It'll be really majestic when he starts fapping to some rule 34 MLP.

I don't have a pee fetish (It's one of the few things that doesn't get my juices flowing) but if I did then this would probably cause me to ejaculate on the spot.  Plus G3 Rainbow Dash's mane is totally fabulous.

2 comments:

  1. Crackle would be a great vice president to go along with Vermin Supreme.

    See, I do this thing where whenever you mention "Dusty Land", I try to think of something as innocent as possible. But since you just went right out there and said "rape whistle", well, there's really no point in me trying.

    He sure has a nice pecker... What? I'm talking about the owl.

    I can't wait to see Dan Vs. run into Lyra.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't blame me for making you do this, you know it had to happen! Lol.

    Dusty Land would certainly be a frightening idea for a theme park. XD

    That Lyra comic is one of the most wonderful things I've seen as of late. And yes, Chameleon, Dan meeting Lyra would be the best thing ever. XD

    ReplyDelete