Mar 22, 2012

Pony Pics 68

Blah, blah, Blazing Glory cover, blah, amzingnawesomeepicnessalocitysacuewithbaconontheside, blah.

I just realized Applejack would make a great Paul Bunyan.

Pinkie would be the most logical choice to star in the insanity that is Red Line.

appleman
The Good, the Bad, and the Pony.

Good Lord she has huge forearms and hands.  If/when she actually catches Spike, she'll probably crush him to death those things.

Since ponies are naked all the time anyway, do you think the Equestrian equivalent to strippers are "clothers", where they do a fancy show of putting on clothes instead of taking them off?  So following this logic, does that mean clothes are the pony naked and naked is the pony clothed?  So whenever Spike sees Rarity in one of her dresses, Twilight should cover his eyes and go "Don't look, she's not decent!"  And since Rarity sells clothes, she pretty much sells sex... I guess.  Carousel Boutique is a pony sex shop.

My logic is sound. 

The Tardis is more curvy than I remember.

.....I want this.  I want this very badly.

I honestly wish people would stop making fan art for this game.  Every time I see one I want to go play the game, but I'm never going to get around to actually doing it.



Kinda sorta sexy pic below
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
V

Uhhh... Twilight, I think those pantyhose have seen better days. 


1 comment:

  1. I can do the logic thing, too. Dusty likes Rarity. Spike likes Rarity. Dusty is Spike. Spike is a dragon. Dusty is a dragon. Dragons are powerful. Dusty is powerful. Kings are powerful. Dusty is king.

    Also, I think that's the first ever Xiaolin Showdown fanart I've ever seen, let alone a MLP/XS crossover. I love this fandom.

    ReplyDelete