Mar 12, 2012

Pony Pics 65

While I work up the courage to ask the McDonalds people for ponies, I guess I'll do a really short Pony Pics.



God I really wish I could post the review right now, cause I have a few choice words about the whole "Twilight goes to Hell" thing.

Cape acquired.  Plus 5 awesomeness.

Muffinnnnnns!!!

I've got to make this sexual in some way.... okay, future Twilight is stalking past Twilight so she can have "surprise" sex with her.  Nailed it.

More importantly, who will play the minions?

What?  No selfcest?  Well that was disappointing.

2 comments:

  1. Alucard Applejack makes no sense, lol.

    Fluttershy is Lelouch? Oh, I get it... The Stare=The Geass XD

    Derpy as Dib's dad is oddly awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to hear what you have to say about the whole "Twilight goes to hell" scene. I'm not sure myself what to make of it.

    And I wouldn't expect anything less or more out of Rainbow Dash. However, I would have thought that the future Rainbow would have at least brought back the latest Daring Do book.

    ReplyDelete