Mar 10, 2012

Pony Pics 64

Since this week will be sporadic at best for my getting on here, I decided to go ahead and do a short Pony Pics.  By the by, my laptop's battery is literally running on fumes, so my commenting isn't going to be top notch cause I'm rushing like crazy.

Season 3, this will definitely happen in season 3.

Boob jokes.  Now the artists are doing them for me.

Why is she holding the gun in her hoof, she can't fire it or anything.  Use your horn Twilight!

It might be a birthday present for Crooked Trees, but I think we all win.

Will the Portal/ MLP crossovers ever stop being made?

The answer is no.
Well that is only slightly nightmare inducing.

That's what the episode was missing.  Giant axes.

I lervs ponytails.

Pffh.  I can do that.

If the finally plays out like this... well that'd be alright.




100% fool proof.

I used to freaking love the Teletubbies.

Sexy from this point on
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
\/

Baby, you can warn me about the future any day.

Apparently I have a whole heaping gob wrong with me.

Twilight, the ghostly floating green letters really bring out your eyes.

3 comments:

  1. At first, I thought that picture of Iron Will with the axes was supposed to be a reference to the minotaurs in Castlevania... only five seconds afterwards did I see Kratos-Belle, lol.

    Hmm... I may be getting ahead of myself, but seeing how Dusty is usually, I have to wonder what's in store for Pony Pics #69. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dammit, do you know how long it took to hypnotize him so he would forget about that? Oh God, my poor, poor, innocent eyes...

      Delete