Mar 1, 2012

Pony Pics 61

Shad3R
Drum roll please.  Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you, Pony Pics 61!




I''ll be honest with you guys, this is a deep secret I've been carrying with me for a while now.  I don't like carrots.  I hope you guys won't think any differently of me now that you know.

Those spent cartridges look like something very naughty.

Am I the only person who can never remember where the "-" in Dj Pon-3's name goes?  I'm never sure if it's between the Dj and Pon or the Pon and 3.  I have to Google it every single time I type her name.

"Dropped ya."

My Little World War 1 was a movie that after years of development Hell was axed in the final weeks of production.   ...true story.

Who would win in a fight, Dark Pinkie or Dark Fluttershy?  I'm putting my money on Fluttershy.

Luna: "Ah breakfast, the most important meal of the day."
Surprise:  "Sorry, but we didn't save you any."
The true reason Luna turned evil.

Season 3, giant mechs.  Make it happen.

The great Derpdini.

The accordion ain't no joke.

I'm still not over the "genetics" bull crap.

Alternate title, "Sucking is Magic"... if you know what I mean. Wink wink nudge nudge.


Show Luna's mane will now forever pale in comparison to this Luna's mane.


I'm a freaking genius when I'm taking a shower, this is a fact.

Two portal pics in one Pony Pics?  Madness I say!

It was obvious really.

Scooty
Yes, yes it is.

After Psycho Pinkie, Can-Can Pinkie is best Pinkie.

And for this weeks obligatory steam punk pic....

When I realized she had one eye open I literary jumped back the tiniest bit.  It was almost like she had been staring back at me while I wasn't aware.      ...... it's been a long day.

4 comments:

  1. You don't like carrots!? *gasp* I can no longer follow your blog... XD

    Anyway, good to see you back to your old, pervy joke cracking self, haha.

    But seriously, it kinda scares me that someone thought to make art depicting a pony body pillow... Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm allergic to carrots during the pollen season for some reason, so I can get where you're coming from.

    ...Aaaand apparently you haven't grown up. Good to have you back, Dusty!

    I am currently working with Flim and Flam to make a transportable shower, so we can all be geniuses all day long. I'll give you first dibs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like carrots, but they arent really any big thing, kinda with you there.

    yay! pervertedness as usual! i AM at the right site!

    i think i am a genius only when im in 'the zone' when gaming. which is very sad because im not really thinking of cold fusion or the cure for cancer when im trying to not die (in a fire or otherwise). sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I am in a bath, all I can think of is: if my bath is filled for a quarter, and that's 74.1253 litters, than is has how many litters in it when full?
    let's calculate!!!
    *insert unnessesarie long formula here* is about 296.5012 litters

    ReplyDelete