Mar 21, 2012

Pony Music-ish #106.5



My elite team of pony music hunters informed me of this awesomeness which, apparently, was originally intended to serve as part of a soundtrack for a 2D pony game. The pony game cancelled, but we still get the music, so I guess it's not a total loss.

Now, there have been no major pony music releases today (that I know of) so make do with an interview, some albums and an old-ish song.

General Mumble interview:



Let's just pretend that this LULZ song wasn't released months ago and that I'm not simply incompetent. I should mention that it's incomplete and that the finished version will be released "shortly".



Silva Hound has released some EPs and things and stuff:

PONY OC EP - $4.99 off Bandcamp

Party Cannon EP - Also $4.99, and can also be found on Bandcamp.

2 comments: