Mar 26, 2012

Lo and behold, it is finished!

I can hardly believe it.  It feels like I've been working on this cover for forever, but I finally got it finished.  Feel free to bask in it's glory.  Characters starting in the bottom middle with Rev and going clockwise (some of these characters haven't shown up in the reboot yet, but if you have read my original work then they should be familiar)  Rev, Golden Cross, Shimmer, Lachrymose, Archangel, Crimson Thunder, Charity, Maul, Tempest, Nocturna, Diamond Horn, Powder Keg, Celestia, Colossa, Callous, Flicker, Solace, and Faith.  

Now that this is done I can finally, start writing again.

6 comments:

  1. My eyes were not ready. If Maul and Tempest actually do fight each other, I can't wait to read about it!

    Faith and Flicker: "lol!"
    Solace: "Do not want"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job, Dusty! I envy anyone who can write AND draw AND podcast AND run a blog! I don't know how you do it. I have trouble balancing my breakfast, let alone so many talents!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's okay, we all can't be as amazing as me. I'm kidding. I just do what I can when I can, then force people to look at it. Less talent and more blind optimism.

      Delete
    2. “The quality of a man's (or woman's) life is in direct proportion to his commitment to excellence, regardless of his chosen field of endeavor.” -Vince Lombardi

      Look at it this way, you may not be able to do as many things as Dusty, but I (and even Dusty would have to admit) could never aspire to be as talented an artist as you are.

      Delete
  3. So... much... EPIC! And yeah, I love the the expression on Solace's face. XD Also, were the expressions on Faith and Flicker's faces supposed to resemble the "awesome face"? 'Cuz they totally do, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My body was unprepared for epicness of this calibre.

    ReplyDelete