Mar 27, 2012

Hotel Transylvania


"On one special weekend, Dracula has invited some of the world’s most famous monsters – Frankenstein and his bride, the Mummy, the Invisible Man, a family of werewolves, and more to celebrate his daughter Mavis’s 118th birthday. For Dracula, catering to all of these legendary monsters is no problem, but his world could fall apart when one ordinary guy stumbles upon the hotel and takes a shine to Mavis."

Okay, in all honesty I can't really give y'all a first impression of this trailer because I sort of forgot my head phones at home.... so the animation looks nice.

2 comments:

  1. I love Halloween-y movie like this. Plus, I already find it amusing that this Dracula's chin reminds me of Count Chocula. XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Throw in Chris Rock and Rob Schneider and you might as well call it a sequel to Grown-Ups.

    ReplyDelete