Mar 21, 2012

Go Berserk!


This is a trailer for the second Berserk movie.  In case you didn't know they are making a series of movies covering the manga/anime Berserk.  I watched the anime and loved it... except for the horror that was the ending.  Let's just say it's not a happy ending and leave it at that.  But from what I've gathered these movies are just covering the Golden Age Arc, which is exactly what the anime covered.  To be clear, their are more story arcs after this point, the anime just stopped and never did them.  So I didn't bother posting when the first movie came out, but I'll go ahead and post this.  I'm don't really care about these movies because they look to be the same as the anime only with a different animation style.  I've already seen this story, if they decided to go past where the anime ended, then maybe I'll hop on board.

2 comments:

  1. I can see why people like Berserk, but I never really got into it. I watched the first few episodes and then I just stopped, partly because I didn't like all the violence. Yeah, I'm weird like that...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking at the one with white hair, I can't help but think of Echo the Wonderbolt.

    ReplyDelete