Mar 26, 2012

Equestrian Royal Wedding

The wedding of the century

I have no idea what's going on any more. I seriously don't know how something like a wedding of two fictional characters, magical freaking ponies, no less could gain such attention. You see, The Hub are going to celebrate the union of these two magical bloody alicorn pony things by airing the two season finale episodes back-to-back with Tori freaking Spelling (who served as co-host for E!'s coverage of that other  equally ridiculous royal wedding) hosting the coverage of the event. The Hub will also be launching a mini-site on April 2 called Hubword.com/royalwedding (I'm sure Habsro meant it to be called Hubword) in celebration of the event which will have available pony wedding-themed games, printable invitations, stickers and all that good stuff. The Hub will also be providing sneak peaks of the royal wedding episode via their Facebook and Twitter (@HubTVNetwork).

I suppose it's not that surprising considering the size and rapid growth of MLP's fanbase. I wonder who'll host season three's finale? My money's on Aaron Paul.

"Yo, Mr. White, let's watch some ponies... bitch."

The episodes air back-to-back on Saturday, April 21 from 1-2pm ET. And, yes, I am indeed exited as hell.

3 comments:

  1. afdghkhgtylhtgtuiolhgtyu

    Excuse me, I'm just cleaning off all the pineapple juice I just splurted all over my keyboard. You know what? Nothing makes sense anymore. Ponies have flipped our world upside-down. I'm just going to go with the flow with this one and not be surprised at all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This seems a little excessive. After all they aren't really getting married, this is just a cartoon.

    Them airing back to back is going to screw up my schedule, everything is going to have to get set back another hour. Like I wasn't already time crunched doing these reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been really busy over the past couple of days (and I am tonight as well), but how did I miss THIS!?

    Personally, I'm totally psyched for this. XD It's going to be so frakkin' hilarious.

    ReplyDelete