Mar 26, 2012

A Dusty In Deed


So I said I would do it and here it is.  Me singing an original song to the tune of Pinkie's Smile song.  This is probably the most sadistic thing I've ever done, so watch at your own risk.


Lyrics after break.


My name is Duuu sty
-hay y'all
and i am here to stay
-better run
i'm going to make you cringe and I will darken your day
i've tried to warn you now
-I did
I've got a message for you
-eeyup
cause talking bout myself, is just what I love to do
cause I want to make you follow me
yes i do
it fills my site with pageviews you see
yes it does
cause all I really need's a small army
and a couple minions

I'd like to see me win
-that's right
i'd love to see sethisto lose
-hell yeah
Equestria Daily up in flames is what i would choose
-rebel yell
but if you're kind of worried, that I'm a hypocrite
then you'd be right, cause you don't even know the half of it
cause i love me myself and i
yes i do
my ego's a raging monster, it just won't die
no it won't
just give me all your love and your likes, and I may just spare your lives

some people hate and try to hurt me
and maybe I should change, and fall back into the traditional range
there's one thing that i know, and that will always be true
that i am glad i am who i am, not you
i really don't give a crap about what you say
if you do not like me, then feel free to go away
cause i've got my friends and family
yes i do
tell me why I should ever even care about you
The things i do make me happy
and that's good enough for me

come on every brony subscribe subscribe
fill my site up with page views, page views
all i realy needs a sub sub sub
from random people i don't know

come on every brony subscribe subscribe
fill my site up with page views, page views
all i realy needs a sub sub sub
from random people i don't know

yes i command you
don't you dare defy me
do what i said for you to do
subscribe
subscribe
subscribe
subscribe
sub
come on and sub
come on and sub

4 comments:

  1. That was awesome, the lyrics made my day. The likes of Mic the Mic and Glaze have already contacted you about your future collabs, I presume?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're afraid that if they collab with me I would completely upstage them.

      Delete
  2. That was the most beautiful and terrifying thing I've heard in a long time. And remember Dusty, you can collab with me anytime. XD I can't compete with your brilliance, but boy it would be fun to help with something like this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And everyone around me was wondering why I spent all day with a silly smile, smile, smile on my face. Now we just have to get Mando to sing it in that extremely difficult-to-copy falsetto voice of his. We're definitely gonna win, cuz I sure don't see EqD churning out theme songs!

    ReplyDelete