Mar 29, 2012

The Big Announcement!

You guys know that big thing Dusty's talking about with the stuff happening? Yeah me neither. Anyway I have a very important announcement! How may of you are familiar with the movie "Anchorman"? Anyone? Anyone at all?
Yes! You sir in the back! What? No you can't use the bathroom while I'm making a huge announcement! What? Fine! Whatever, I don't want to have to get a mop out.

Anyway Anchorman's main Character Ron Burgundy showed up at Conan the other day to announce a sequel to Anchorman; and to jam out on his flute that he his playing. Seriously he's really playing that flute and it's not fake at all!

3 comments:

  1. So, does this count as a music post? Because that was a beautiful performance. XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. God, I love that movie! Also, I love lamp!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. pixelkitties, where did you get a hand grenade?!

      Delete