Mar 23, 2012

Bats and Bots

Well then, it's been a slow day, hasn't it? Here, have some Hub-related news.

This Saturday at 11am ET, the 4th episode of the new Hub series, The Aquabats! Super Show!, is set to air. The promo for which can be viewed here. All I have to say is that I love this show, it's the most insanely stupid fun I've had in a long time. Plus, they've had some pretty interesting guest stars so far, including Rip Taylor, Jon Heder, Lou Diamond Phillips, and Warren Fitzgerald.

At 8:30pm ET this Saturday, the new Transformers: Prime episode is scheduled to air. This episode will be the first of season 2 that's not part of a multi-episode story arc, and is set to feature the return of Wheeljack and the introduction of Dreadwing. You can see the promo here. I love the Prime series, but I'm still a little upset about what they did to my favorite character in the last episode...

2 comments:

  1. I'm regretting not following Transformers:Prime, it looks really awesome! I've never watched a show before just because it was on my favorite channel, but I might change that after seeing the Aquabats promo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you ask me, Prime is the best thing to happen to Transformers in quite a while. If you want to catch up, you could always get the season 1 box set, which is 26 episodes for only 20 dollars. XD And yes, the Aquabats are frakkin' hilarious.

      Delete