Mar 31, 2012

Bakki Hall of Pony

Gather round children, it's Hall of Pony time!  This week we have Bakki, so drop whatever your doing and hit that jump.




1.When/how did you discover MLP:FIM?
-About after the 1st season ended, My brony-friend forced me to watch it on youtube with him. He kept sending me ep.1 link for 5 days till I gave in and watch the whole ep with him ( at first I wasn't manly enough to withstand "ah ah ah my little pony" part and I thought my friend was brain-damaged or something). ....After that we watched all the eps about 6 or maybe 7 times that month ..and sing along to ALL the songs.


2.Who is your favorite main cast character and why?
-Mhhh that's a tough question.... urrgg I can't chose... But I would say...Pinkie! She's so random...and crazy! By the way since I'm in an art/design field, I kinda get rarity feeling the most (out of the 6).


3.Who is your favorite background character( this is anypony other than the main 6.  ie not Twilight, Fluttershy...)?
4.Who would you follow Celestia or Luna?
3. and 4. is LUNA!


5.What would you tell someone who hasn't watched the show?
-It's really a great show! I love everything about it! Give it a shot and you will not regret it! You also need to watch it to truly become a manly man. Oh right.. girls should watch it too!


7.If you had one quote (from anything) that has really had an impact on you/ just a saying you really liked, what would it be?
-"no fear no pain" .. Not sure if this can be called a quote... but I normally say it when I try to tell myself to do something that I don't want or afraid to do...


8.What is the best pony site you know?(Hint Hint, remember your doing this thing for Obsession Is Magic, but I do encourage you to be truthful.)
-equestriadaily ?


9.Just a little about yourself.  This is open eneded so you tell us anything you want to tell.
-I'm normally prefer Japanese manga and anime ( mostly jump and seinen ). But MLP : FIM is different .. Ah we should have more cartoons like this one these days.I really like it, I don't remember myself rewatching a serie so many times like this before ( not even those of my fav). And I also don't remember dishing out this many fan-arts in such a short time. I came back to DA after years just for ponies!!
Mhh maybe I should give my friend who converted me into a brony some credit too.... most of weird ideas for my pony-pics came from him and he helped me with translating and providing references and stuff. So if you find some of my works offensive, please kill him not me.  Both of us live in Thailand ..we barely know anyone else who's a brony here. Not many people here watch it because most of us here are not so good with English. So if you're a Brony in Thailand please tell us!

Bakki, we here at Obsession Is Magic support you and wish you continued success with your art.


3 comments:

  1. Goodness, this artist is awesome. I really like the particular way the the colors stand out in these pics. They're far from the normal pastels used in a lot of art, but they really pop.

    On another note, Dusty, you really should check out Alice: Madness Returns whenever you get the opportunity. I enjoyed it a LOT. XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want to, but it's one of those thing that you say you'll do but you never actually get around to doing it.

      Delete
    2. Huh. Kinda like getting my room cleaned. And Bakki has to translate each episode just to watch the show? Now that is a real brony.

      Delete