Feb 23, 2012

Pony Pics 59

It's Thursday and you all know what that mean!  Pony Pics time!  Go now, look at ponies and read my words of cleverness!


I want to say this is King-cheetah, but I'm not seeing it on his FurAffinity, so I'm not 100% sure.

If you guys have been on Obsession Is Magic for more any length of time then you know what my answer will be, and for those of you that don't, well let's just say it's a resounding YES!!!

This may be the leggiest picture I have ever seen.... okay, leggiest pony picture I've ever seen.

That there be kawaii.

I want an episode where Screw Loose escapes the hospital and goes around doing wacky adventures and not brutally murdering people like every other crazy pony ends up doing in this fandom.

Dem huge eyelashes.


I'm both mind blowingly excited and horrifically disturbed by this.  Season 3, due to a failed spell by Twilight all the ponies are turned into dragons and the dragons into ponies.  Think of the possibilities!

Can you ever go wrong with drawing Luna?

 I'll be honest, I wasn't super awed by the felt sequence in the episode like everyone seems to be.  To each his own I suppose.
You didn't think I wouldn't have a Foxinshadow pic did you?  Ha, as if.

Can't think of comment... too busy being dazzled by iopichio. 

I hope you guys like kp-shadowsquirrel, cause your about to get a lot of him.
Pudding is always in style....
....and evil apparently.

*refer back to earlier Screw Loose comment.


I can't handle all this cuteness.

You can't go wrong with Romantically Apocalyptic.

And then she got electrocuted by that storm cloud.  What?  Not all my jokes are hilarious or insightful commentary on the state of the human condition.  Sometimes I just call 'em like I see 'em.

You don't want to know how I felt when first seeing this.  Get it?  Felt.  Ha ha ha, how can you guys handle all my comedic genius!

This comic just felt right.
I'm going to use this joke for every singe felt ponies pic I come across and you can't do a dang thing to stop me!  (runs away, laughing manically)


Well this is a turn for the strange.  Fluttershy making cupcakes?  Outrageous! 

"Pinkie.. stay out of the light!"
I guarantee you read that in the Darkness voice.

P.S.  If you haven't played The Darkness 1 or 2, then you're really missing out.

I'm not 100% sure what I'm looking at.

1 comment:

  1. Posting anything Transformers Prime-related pleases me greatly. XD Megatron and Starscream are so tsundere for each other, lol.

    That humanized Fluttershy... HHNNNGG!!

    Don't get me started on the tried and true A-Team formula, lol.

    And then, Zee Captain sent Mr. Snippy to Equestria so he could obtain a unicorn for him...

    Pixelkitties' felt art is so awesome!

    The Gummy Darkness tendrils made me lol.

    ReplyDelete