Feb 4, 2012

Miradge Hall of Pony


Hall of Pony time.  This week we have miradge!



1.When/how did you discover MLP:FIM?
-MLP:FiM popularity is growing fast, very fast. If you like cartoons in general, there is no reason to skip this one at all. Within few months I've seen some references to the show, read some discussion and conversations and encountered a lot of artwork on the show, until someone asked me to try my hands on pony-artwork as well. I decided to watch some series and, well, you know the drill.


2.Who is your favorite main cast character and why?
-Honestly, I can't really say I have a favorites, all the characters are quite unique and have a different, vivid personality that makes every of them awesome. But if you need a direct answer then, probably, it will be Pinkie Pie - no rules and limitations written for her!


3.Who is your favorite background character( this is anypony other than the main 6.  ie not Twilight, Fluttershy...)?
-Hmm... I don't think there is any.


4.Who would you follow Celestia or Luna?
-Luna.


5.What would you tell someone who hasn't watched the show?
-"Give it a chance, you won't lose anything by watching this show, but perhaps there is something you will be able discover for yourself."


6.What are your influences?
-Books (sci-fi, science), cartoons, artwork. The usual.


7.If you had one quote (from anything) that has really had an impact on you/ just a saying you really liked, what would it be?
-"The worm desires to know the nature of dirt, and why there is so much of it."


8.What is the best pony site you know?(Hint Hint, remember your doing this thing for Obsession Is Magic, but I do encourage you to be truthful.)
-Equestria Daily, EveryPony (Russian community), DeviantArt.


9.Just a little about yourself.  This is open eneded so you tell us anything you want to tell.
-I'm quite unstable and sometimes inconsistent in my intentions and preferences, so-called "tumbleweed" – today here, tomorrow there. I value good and thoughtful ideas and so I value people who are not without imagination and can appreciate good fantasy and ideas. I'm quite fond of what I'm into (artwork or whatever). I don't think I have some special talent, but I try to express myself and my ideas at my best.

Miradge, we here at Obsession Is Magic support you and your amazing art!

1 comment:

  1. These are my fav on this site for sure

    ReplyDelete