Feb 25, 2012

Kloudmutt Hall of Pony

Today we have Kloudmutt.  If you want more Kloudmutt and aren't afraid to get a little spicy, then also check out Ask Klodette.  Hit that jump and get to reading, don't worry, I only used unexplicit pics.

1.When/how did you discover MLP:FIM?
-The internets... back when I thought everyone was trolling.

2.Who is your favorite main cast character and why?
-Rarity, cuz she's so classy, just as I am.... when I'm not at home or being lazy.


3.Who is your favorite background character( this is anypony other than the main 6.  ie not Twilight, Fluttershy...)?
-Trixie, she's the one that got me to watch mlp.


4.Who would you follow Celestia or Luna?
-Luna, cuz she's so loud.


5.What would you tell someone who hasn't watched the show?
-Be a man and embrace the pony.


6.What are your influences?
-Mmmm J Axer, Mauricio Herrera, Ishikei, Tracy Jib, among many others.


7.If you had one quote (from anything) that has really had an impact on you/ just a saying you really liked, what would it be?
-The clock is TICKIIIIIIING (so many commishes).

8.What is the best pony site you know?(Hint Hint, remember your doing this thing for Obsession Is Magic, but I do encourage you to be truthful.)
-FIM chan, just cuz it's fast and simple, and it's not age restricted.


9.Just a little about yourself.  This is open eneded so you tell us anything you want to tell.
-Pony has eaten my brain, and given me works and muny so its cool.


And there you have it, Kloudmutt we here at Obsession Is Magic support you and your amazing art.

1 comment:

  1. "Ask Klodette is spicy" is an understatement. And I had no idea they were the same artist. You learn something new every day.

    ReplyDelete