Jan 10, 2012

Steam Group

Hi faithful blog readers, just thought you should know I am still alive! Yes, I am still working on that post I promised... wow, 5 days ago. Okay, that's it.

Well, not really. Let's talk about me for awhile. Dust is becoming a bad influence A long time ago, in a galaxy I used to be addicted to Runescape. I one day got fed up with the game (no idea why) and stopped playing it altogether. I realized afterwards how much time I had spent playing the game, and decided I would start limiting how much time I spend playing. I told this to my friend the other day, and since he's the best friend a guy could have, you know what he did? He gifted me Counterstrike, GMod, and Terraria on Steam. Thanks a lot.

The reason for saying this? Well, after playing Terraria 4 hours straight, I had the bright idea to make a Steam group for OIM! So, if any of you out there like this blog and also happen to have a Steam account, join on in here! Also, if you want to find me on Steam, my username is PhatDragon5. And I'm always always always up for a round of TF2.

Also, I am addicted to striking text

7 comments:

  1. Yes, very proactive Chameleon, good work. I'll add it to the links section as well.

    Sadly, it's another thing I'll have to add to my "Things to do when I finally get a job and get internet" list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joined!

    Also, I used to be addicted to Runescape as well. I'm surprised that game hasn't been classified as a drug.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds awesome, not that I have as much free time as I'd like lately. I actually just got Terraria and haven't had a chance to play it yet.

    On another note... Do any of you play on Xbox Live?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eeyup, my gamertag is XDarkOsiris. Dumb name, I know.

      Delete
    2. Cool, I'll be sure to friend you next time I have the opportunity to get on Live. And no, you're gamertag isn't all that bad. Look at my username, just a nerdy way to say "raptor" (BTW, my gamertag is just a shortened version, Dromeosaur).

      Delete
  4. @Dromaeosaur25
    Nope, although I have an Xbox360. Back to the "I'm in a connectionless wasteland" problem. Galvin doesn't have Live either. That's why I post as little as I do, I only have certain windows of opportunity to do stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry Dromaeosaur, I use PSN, though with the recent attacks on Sony, I'm starting to regret picking PS3 over Xbox.

    ReplyDelete