Jan 21, 2012

Sectacy Hall of Pony


The creator of blobby ponies is this weeks Hall of Pony inductee.  That's right my little obsessers (that's my pet
name for you guys, deal with it) today we have Sectacy!




1.When/how did you discover MLP:FIM?
-DeviantART's Front page, actually, I saw some art and I read more about it. Before I knew it I'm trying to draw ponies (poorly.)


2.Who is your favorite main cast character and why?
-It's very hard to pick between them all, buutt, I'd have to say Fluttershy, because she's very cute.


3.Who is your favorite background character( this is anypony other than the main 6.  ie not Twilight, Fluttershy...)?
-That's another hard one! But, Big Mac. Definately him.


4.Who would you follow Celestia or Luna?
-For the Lunar Republic!


5.What would you tell someone who hasn't watched the show?
-I'd spam them with links and fan art untill they convert, >:3 That's how I did it the last few times!


6.What are your influences?
-Fan art, fan games, and fan music- did I mention fan EVERYTHING? No other community has broken so far out and is so full of talent! Other popular fandoms will never dream of reaching what FiM has done- well, until they have two different MMOs in the works, that is! Plus, the show's amazing!


7.If you had one quote (from anything) that has really had an impact on you/ just a saying you really liked, what would it be?
-The message at the end of Dress for Success.


8.What is the best pony site you know?(Hint Hint, remember your doing this thing for Obsession Is Magic, but I do encourage you to be truthful.)
-Rainbowdash.net really helped me get my roots planted.


9.Just a little about yourself.  This is open eneded so you tell us anything you want to tell.
-Hmm, a fact about me will suffice? I don't use any fancy art programs, I use a free, java-based program called ChibiPaint. I can't save my images on my computer unless I send them through a site first.

Sectacy, we here at Obsession Is Magic wish you continued success with your adorable art.

No comments:

Post a Comment