Jan 12, 2012

Romantically Apocalyptic


Okay, this isn't news or pony related, but I just found this web comic yesterday and I have to share it.  It's called Romantically Apocalyptic and it is one of the best non pony things I have seen in a long time.  It's set in after a nuclear apocalypse and follows the adventures of the The Captain, Mr. Snippy, and Pilot.  It's dark, but not incredibly violent or anything like that.  I would highly recommend that you give this a shot.  Also does it remind you of anypony?

And in today's "Curse you Equestria Daily!" - Dear God in Heaven Why?!?!  Remember when I said Equestria Daily was copying me and that they were doing large ask pony compilations?  Now guess what, they've gone from huge ask pony posts, to spotlighting them.  Here's the damning evidence.  I was joking the other day, I swear I was, but now... now I' not so sure.

This gif sums up my feelings quite nicely.

1 comment: