Jan 24, 2012

Pony Pics 52

Is this inappropriate for the front page?  You guys need to let me know when my perversion levels get to far up there.  I certainly not going to do it.  

Anyway, human Octavia is sure to win.  Yes that's the best I could come up with.  All my other jokes were way too vagina related for me to comfortably post.  God help me, I'm going to be thinking about all the vagina jokes for this picture the rest of the day now.  I was going to work on Blazing Glory tonight, but screw that, vagina jokes it is! .....oh God....screw that.....oh God.  It won't stop!



I imagine the king going Derpy! and then a closeup of Derpy shrugging while a laugh track plays.

Now Woona can come up with a cure for diabetes.  

Yeah, I almost didn't believe it at first either.  The Ballad of Mecha Pinkie Pie has finally updated.  
I still fall into the Derpy is a nickname category, but whatever.

Uh oh, nobody tell Pyroshy Derpy's moving in on her territory. 

Okay... so apparently fire bug Derpy is a thing now.  Why am I always the last to know these things!!!!!!!!!!?

Someone's not in a rainbow mood today.

I love crappyunicorn so much.  I loves him! ...and I mean that in a completely heterosexual way.... of course.

gavalanche
 This is part 11 of a series, so if your a bit unsure of what's going on, click on that link and check out the rest.

5 comments:

  1. Dat first pic. I have never saved an image so fast in my life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes, that picture would be the perfect thing to greet someone who has just discovered your site. XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Guarantee this goes to the top of the popular post list.

    ReplyDelete
  4. megusta.jpg
    No, don't stop putting up pictures like that! It's the only reason we have viewers!

    ReplyDelete