Jan 7, 2012

PhantomDarkLover Hall of Pony



It's Chubby time.  PhantomDarkLover is this weeks Hall of Pony, so what are you waiting for?  Hit that link!

-edit- Whoops, forgot she had a tumbler.




1.When/how did you discover MLP:FIM?
-I have a few friends who absolutely love the show, so the two of them introduced it to me to the show around May or June, but I never really gave it a chance, I blew it off and thought the show would be really bad. But in August, my boyfriend started to watch it during his free time, and that's what convinced me to give it a try.


2.Who is your favorite main cast character and why?
-It's very close between Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy. Pinkie because she's exactly like me when I'm with my closest friends, and Fluttershy because she's exactly like me with every one else I meet or talk to.


3.Who is your favorite background character( this is anypony other than the main 6. ie not Twilight, Fluttershy...)?
-DJ PON3. I love her design so much, and her fanon personality is absolutely adorable.


4.Who would you follow Celestia or Luna?
-Luna, since she's adorable and I love her character.


5.What would you tell someone who hasn't watched the show?
-Well, I would tell them to not judge a show by it's title. I would also say it's created by the same people who made PP girls and Fauster's Home for Imaginary Friends, they usually perks them up to listen.


6.What are your influences?
-When it comes to drawing ponies, I take my inspiration from JJ and Crooked Trees, two of my favorite pony artists. With chubbies, it just comes naturally, nothing really inspires me when it comes to creating them.


7.If you had one quote (from anything) that has really had an impact on you/ just a saying you really liked, what would it be?
-To be honest? I can't really think of anything for that, unfortunately.


8.What is the best pony site you know?(Hint Hint, remember your doing this thing for Obsession Is Magic, but I do encourage you to be truthful.)
-I don't have a favorite pony site ):
The only websites I go on that have pony related things on them is tumblr, dA, and youtube.
(break in interview - What a coincidence, you don't have a favorite pony site, and we need people to say we're their favorite pony site.  Problem solved, you don't have to thank me.  Also, the below image reflects how I feel after reading that answer.)


9.Just a little about yourself. This is open eneded so you tell us anything you want to tell.
-Well, for starters, I'm a girl, not a boy. LOL
I really like being a part of this fandom, and it's really the first fandom I've been actively participating in. I love all the art, music, stories, merchandise.. it's amazing! Keep doing an awesome job, bronies :D

And there you have it.  PhantomDarkLover, we here at Obsession Is Magic support you and hope for your continued success.


3 comments:

  1. I remember back when I first saw the chubbies I immediately thought of Mameshiba, lol. But yeah, my goodness they're adorable... and the way they've spread (especially on tumblr) is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Phantom, if you're reading this, I want you to know that you have THE cutest Tumblr in all of the ponynet. Please keep making cute artwork!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the interview, it was a lot of fun and I'm honored you would pick me! :)
    Also, thank you Chameleon, that means a lot to me <3

    ReplyDelete