Jan 19, 2012

Funny Commercials

I don't know about you guys, but ads just don't make sense to me anymore. Take a look at this one:



You know it's a bad product when the top comment is "This commercial gave me brain cancer." By the way, for those of you who love pitchmen as much as I do (RIP Billy Mays), Vince Offer is back with a new commercial, with more sexual innuendos than ever! He must have learned them from his fellow cellmates. Zing!



Also, could someone go watch that on Youtube, and explain to me why there is a very wrong picture of Fluttershy in the related videos? Finally, here was the commercial voted as the funniest of 2010, hosted by the Old Spice guy. Can't wait for 2011!

3 comments:

  1. I think someone needs to Schticky that Fluttershy pic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My gawd that first video was a brain melter.

    After that Vince video, I can't help thinking of Hetalia... "Mein schticky friend!"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hetalia references? Yeah, you're definitely my internet best friend.

      Delete