Jan 12, 2012

The Closet Brony Alliance


The Closet Brony has now become an affiliate of Obsession Is Magic.  Watching the video above, having someone verbally say Obsession Is Magic gave me goosebumps.  I mean that in a not creepy way. 

He mainly does fan ficition reviews so if your interested in that sort of thing, go check him out. 

Now I believe that in this fandom, dominated by a couple of huge sites like Equestria Daily, Derpy Hooves News, and the other big Youtube channels and sites, that the smaller people like ourselves, The Closet Brony, and our other affiliate Ponyville Nightly, in order to grow and survie, we need to band together.  Now, if any of you know of other smaller, lesser known sites/ channels that would be good candidates for uniting under our banner, then let me know, so I can reach out and contact these people. 

"Through the forge of friendship, together we grow stronger"

2 comments:

  1. Shall it be "Obsession is Ponyville Closet" or "Nightly Alliance is Magic"?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, yet another Youtube channel I need to follow. XD

    ReplyDelete