Jan 9, 2012

BroNYCon

Lot's from BroNYCon.

Voice Actress Panel:



Here's an alternative perspective of the panel, if you prefer: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5. Fun fact! The guy who posted them is the guy who in introduced me to MLP: FiM via Cupcakes.

Daniel Ingram Interview:



Part 2
Part 3

Fighting is Magic Q&A:


Part 1
Part 2
Part 3

Costume Contest:


Part 1
Part 2

NeighSlayer Live:



Other Awesomeness:



Pony Auction
BroNYCon Photos

Over 650 bronies attended BroNYCon. Lauren Faust is going to be the guest of honour at the next BroNYCon. I wonder how many will attend the next con?

The next BroNYCon will be June 30 - July 1, 2012. More info at http://www.bronycon.org/

2 comments:

  1. I'm so thankful to live in a time where things like the internet allow me to catch all the awesomeness I didn't get the chance to see in person.

    Also... I'm looking forward to Fighting is Magic more and more...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Vinyl Scratch figure was sold for 550 DOLLARS.

    ReplyDelete