Dec 23, 2011

Gunslingerpen Hall of Pony

Surprise!  I don't know if I'll be able to make it to the internet tomorrow, so I made a special trip today!  Just for you guys, because I know how devastated you would be without a new Hall of Pony/ Ask Pony site.

Today we have gunslingerpen and some very long comics, so go ahead and warm up that clicking finger.




1.When/how did you discover MLP:FIM?
-The truth is I was quite reluctant to watch My Little Pony, a friend on the radio show, had a Rainbow Dash avatar, so I asked, "Is that a pony?" He told me not to say anything before seeing the show, so he insisted on me seeing it for a review, after a couple of months, one day I had nothing to do so I got to see it on youtube.
I saw chapter 1 to 12 on a night that I had to work early, and then I turned Brony... pandaclaw thanks, I hate you.

Showmareship links.

2.Who is your favorite main cast character and why?
-mmmm ... That's easy, definitely Rarity, well it is the representation of any independent artist, especially after seeing her in "the art of the dress," teaches you what you think is beautiful is not always true for those who work. She is one of my companions on my desk and the only hasbro original figure.


3.Who is your favorite background character( this is anypony other than the main 6. ie not Twilight, Fluttershy...)?
-My other companion on my desk Lyra, and could not miss Bon Bon of course, first of all I loved the way the eccentricity of lyra is represented in the fandom, then how the fandom relate to Bon Bon, the romantic relationship between the two, so I said why not ... and then relate that to a deeper level, in truth I am an addict of shipping, and these two gave me that opportunity ... oh how they came to my desk, well now were a gift from a dear friend Lenored, as Plushies.  Oh almost forgot The Great and powerful Trixie,


4.Who would you follow Celestia or Luna?
-Of course Luna.


5.What would you tell someone who hasn't watched the show?
-I do not regret having seen it, but after watching the show there's no turning back.
(Break in interview - Dun, Dun, Duuh.)


6.What are your influences?
-Wow this question, it's hard ... and especially long to answer, here's a summary so I will list the most important Hayao myazaki, the truth is that I am a mellow artist, Hector Sevilla Lujan who I really want to someday have half the digital technique he has, and Genzo who is not only a great artist but a great guy, vision, stroke technique, and generosity all in one.


7.If you had one quote (from anything) that has really had an impact on you/ just a saying you really liked, what would it be?
-If I may put you in Spanish "Los golpes duelen lo que tardas en ponerte de pie" the translation is somewhat difficult at this point, after a blow, the pain comes when you stand up from the ground when you manage to get up, do not feel pain, however you feel proud.
(break in interview - Eternocte! Make sure he didn't just insult me... or my dog!)


8.What is the best pony site you know?(Hint Hint, remember your doing this thing for Obsession Is Magic, but I do encourage you to be truthful.)
-Good, considering I didn't know this site, but I would say Equestria Daily.


9.Just a little about yourself. This is open eneded so you tell us anything you want to tell.
-I have to say this, I'm Mexican, English is not my thing, sometimes the translation of what I understand to be correct is not at all, because it sounds strange, I still try and try, fail. But the fandom in this community showed me something that we can cooperate and achieve things that we never thought to do, my first comics at least someone else has seen, the first time I post "first meet", I was impressed with the errors in the spelling and grammar, but I was impressed but the assistance offered by the community, the interest generated by the story, then I found that the key is cooperation or partnership, the fandom is the place where artists meet colorful, comic creators and writers, animators and musicians, and all ready to create for the pleasure of seeing something of their own shared with others, for the joy of expression, so that I may have merit is that the community has supported me to do it, to me impressive people allowed to know, so I want to take this opportunity to thank writers, translators, editors, and all my friends from deviant art. They are the reason I do what I do. I'm just an artist made from the community.


And there you have it,  gunslingerpen .  We at Obsession Is Magic hope to keep on seeing more of your great art.  Also, don't feel too bad about not being perfect in English.  The only language I speak is English and I still fail at it all the time.


2 comments:

  1. Another way to translate what he said would be: "The pain from getting knocked down only lasts as long as it takes to get back up again."

    Either that or he said your mother is a hamster, your father smelt of elderberries and that your hovercraft is full of eels.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew it! Everyone's out to get me! (Looks about frantically, searching for hidden ninjas)

    ReplyDelete