Nov 7, 2011

ProjectFailSing Hall of Pony



It's that time of the week again.  Today we have our first non artist, ProjectFailSing, or as some know him as "That guy that talks in a cool voice that sounds like Arnold Schwarzenegger."





1.When/how did you discover MLP:FIM?
-I was browsing on the internet one day and found a PMV. It was cool and I kinda fell in love with the manes of the ponies, so i watched an episode. Turned out it is an epic show and so I became a brony.



2.Who is your favorite main cast character and why?
-Applejack is best pony!!! I just like her. She is funny, cute and brave what more can you ask for?
(break - It always surprises me when someone says they like Applejack the best.  It just doesn't compute.)



3.Who is your favorite background character( this is anyone other than the main 6.  ie not Twilight, Fluttershy...)?
-Dj Pon3 is Best background Pony! There are just insanely good fanarts of her on the internet and her mane just rocks! Also I love music and she is a dj so.... Yeah.



4.Who would you follow Celestia or Luna?
-Depends....Who offers more Food?
(break - Well, plants need Sunlight to grow, so probably Celestia.)

5.What would you tell someone who hasn't watched the show?
-"Just watch atleast episode 1. Trust me you will like it. A friend of mine is obesessed with guns and shooter games and even he is a brony."



6.What are your influences?
-Influences for what? My videos? Well I just wanted to submit SOMETHING to the fandom and since I cant draw, make music or edit videos I had to find something else. So I tried talking....in an entertaining way. I'm like Oprah but male :D
(break - I admitt, this list was designed with artists in mind.  I didn't think about makeing some alternate questions for non artists.  I'll have to change that in the future.)



7.If you had one quote (from anything) that has really had an impact on you/ just a saying you really liked, what would it be?
-It doesnt have much to do with ponies but my life Quote is "Everyone lives for a reason." Just like the Cutie mark thing. Everyone can do something, you just have to find what it is and you will succeed in life :D



8.What is the best pony site you know?(Hint Hint, remember your doing this thing for Obsession Is Magic, but I do encourage you to be truthful.)
-Best Pony site? Equestria Daily I guess you get all the news there xD But I'm also in a german Brony forum ponyboard.de which is pretty neat. Met some nice people there. And I guess your site will be awesome :D
(break - "will be awesome" as in you're implying we aren't already?)



9.Just a little about yourself.  This is open eneded so you tell us anything you want to tell.
-What can I say? I'm a student who likes to talk about ponies in an entertaining way in his free time.

Whelp, there you have it.  ProjectFailSing, talking = awesomeness.  Boy I wish I had that power.  Obsession Is Magic supports you.  Keep on talking!







No comments:

Post a Comment