Nov 28, 2011

MicTheMicrophoneZero Hall of Pony

Hall of pony time!  MicTheMicrophoneZero is this weeks inductee.  It's a musical and dramatic reading filled post, so have at it.





1.When/how did you discover MLP:FIM?
-Roughly a month ago. My boyfriend introduced me to the show and several friends urged me to watch it. They had been doing so for, quite literally, months now and I finally caved and decided to do it.



2.Who is your favorite main cast character and why?
-Rainbow Dash. Call me silly, but I feel like I'm most like her and can thus relate the most to her. I'm kind of arrogant, cocky, loud mouthed, etc, but have a loyalty to my friends regardless of the situation. As such I feel like I'm most like her and can relate to her most.
(break in interview - You're silly.)



3.Who is your favorite background character( this is anypony other than the main 6.  ie not Twilight, Fluttershy...)?
-Tough call. I like far too many to nail down a favorite. If I HAD to choose, however, I'd have to say Hoity Toity. Great character design, very flashy and pleasing and it leaves a lot of room to experiment and make him look just damn fabulous.



4.Who would you follow Celestia or Luna?
-Luna. Das Royal Canterlot Voice.



5.What would you tell someone who hasn't watched the show?
-Did you like Powerpuff Girls? Did you like Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends? Same creator.



6.What are your influences?
Friends, family, constant urging from people in my stream, etc.



7.If you had one quote (from anything) that has really had an impact on you/ just a saying you really liked, what would it be?
-"The only time you have truly failed is when you choose to stop trying."
(break in interview - I really like that.)



8.What is the best pony site you know?(Hint Hint, remember your doing this thing for Obsession Is Magic, but I do encourage you to be truthful.)
-Ponychan. Good, diverse community there that has a crowd for everyone. Video Games, Media, Writing, etc.
(break in interview - you rapped you way into my heart and then you shattered it.)



9.Just a little about yourself.  This is open eneded so you tell us anything you want to tell.
-I'm just some kid out of Cali with one eye and a spine like a snake. Not much to tell here.

There you have it, MicTheMicrophoneZero.  We at Obsession Is Magic support you and we hope to be listening to your voice well into the future.





No comments:

Post a Comment