Oct 17, 2011

Pony Pics 39

Artist - mixermike622

I've noticed a person or persons has been going through old Pony Pics (like Pony Pics 1 for goodness sake) and been leaving a couple comments.  This has reinvigorated me so much that I actually did went back to how I used to do these be leaving comments under most of the pics.  Unfortunately like the old way, they still aren't very funny or witty.  Oh well, I'm in a good mood right now so have some ponies.

 Also by the by, The Walking Dead premier was awesome, just got done watching it!


Artist - braindps
At least this explains what they did with him.

Artist - csimadmax
From now on I'm going to blame everything on Rainbow Dash.  Why isn't there anything to post?  Rainbow Dash caused it.

Artist - dreatos
That would be kind of cool going back to kindergarten and rubbing your higher intelligence in your classmates faces.  "Oh 2 + 2 is 4, yeah I did that without even breaking a sweat."

Artist - foxinshadow
I love the new creepy Twilight, mental breakdowns are fun.

Artist - harwick
Twilight's casting a really dark shadow...shadows aren't supposed to be completely black....am I the only one bothered by this?

Artist - johnjoseco
I'm not sure who'd win in a fight...damn, now I'm going to be thinking about that all day.   

Artist - niban-destikim
When Twilight just left in the episode I thought that was kind of weird.  She could have helped Fluttershy with her sudden crazy burst of violence.  You know, the thing Fluttershy usually doesn't do.

Artist - theartrix
It's been forever and a day since the last one of these came out

Artist - johnjoseco


Artist - staticwave12
After the last episode I think Twilight could definitely pull of the "mad scientist" gig.


2 comments:

  1. Walking Dead premier was INCREDIBLE! Haven't watched last night's episode yet, but I'm glad to see they've reached "the farm" and that we're still vaguely following the comics sequence of events!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And with Lesson Zero, Hasbro lost the rest of their little girl fanbase to nightmares. Also, I think Pinkie looks way better with straight hair.

    ReplyDelete