Oct 10, 2011

MegaSweet Hall of Pony

It's MegaSweet's turn in the Hall of Pony!  Unfortunately my favorite pictures by MegaSweet are NSFW, but we don't do that here at Obsession Is Magic.  I would highly suggest going out on your own and finding some of these, you won't be disappointed.




1.When/how did you discover MLP:FIM?

-I discovered MLP:FiM some time in November. I caught a rerun of Dragonshy on TV, and didn't hate what I saw. I was aware that there was a following of the show on 4chan's cartoon board (I frequent /co/ pretty often), so I decided to start browsing the pony threads. I was hooked pretty soon after that.



2.Who is your favorite main cast character and why?
-After watching the pilot, I knew my favorite was Fluttershy right off the bat, and that still hasn't changed. Her introduction was handled fantastically. Very cute and charming. I've always been partial to soft-spoken characters of her sort. I've watched various anime with similar characters and enjoyed them a lot, so I guess that's where it comes from.



3.Who is your favorite background character( this is anyone other than the main 6.  ie not Twilight, Fluttershy...)?
-I'm gonna say either Lyra or Bonbon. Leaning toward Bonbon since I really dig her color scheme and she's one of the only background ponies to have the most lines of dialogue at this point haha.



4.Who would you follow Celestia or Luna?
-Tough call! Since we don't really know too much about Luna until next season, I'll say Celestia.



5.What would you tell someone who hasn't watched the show?
-To someone who hasn't watched the show, I would probably not say anything about it, unless it was somehow brought up in conversation. If that were the case, I would probably say something along the lines of "it's a surprisingly well-made show that breaks free from the typical stereotypes of shows for its demographic."



6.What are your influences?
-I get inspiration from many sources. Books, music, movies. More recently, I've found myself getting inspired by other artists, specifically the ones in this fandom. Seeing all the great work people put out there online drives me to try out new styles and different tools for working.



7.If you had one quote (from anything) that has really had an impact on you/ just a saying you really liked, what would it be?
-One phrase I tend to use more often than not is "better safe than sorry". It's something that pops up for me a lot when I work, or when I do business with others. I'm a fairly forgetful person, so I'm forced to write things down a lot. "Did I send that email yet? Let me check my to-do list. Better safe than sorry!"
(break in interview- We're both in the same boat then.  I have to right down everything or else I'm bound ot forget it.)




8.What is the best pony site you know?(Hint Hint, remember your doing this thing for Obsession Is Magic, but I do encourage you to be truthful.)

-I can't really play favorites on that haha. ALL the pony sites have their benefits!
(break in interview- The hell you can't play favorites!  Ooh wait a minute, she's actually saying she likes us the best.  Read between the lines.  She typed ALL, Obsession Is Magic is shortened to OIM, three capital letters vs three capital letters, coincidence?  I think not!)



9.Just a little about yourself.  This is open eneded so you tell us anything you want to tell.
-I love comic books (I'm a huge Superman fan). My favorite color is blue, and my tastes in music cover nearly all genres (I also can't draw without music playing. It helps get me motivated). I love sci-fi/fantasy novels. My favorite movies are action/adventure and comedies. I love dogs, but have none. If I did, it would be a corgi.

MegaSweet keep doing what you're doing, I can't wait for more of your art!



1 comment: