Oct 31, 2011

GlancoJusticar Hall of Pony


Hall of Pony time.  Today is one of my personal favorites GlancoJusticar.  His art design and sense of humor always brighten my day.


1.When/how did you discover MLP:FIM?

-It was February. My brother rammed into my room and told me about this new show (he discovered it on /co/, flooded by ponies at the time) and presented me the episode "The Ticket Master". I didn't like it. He tried to force me to like it, so I drew a comic where ponies were killing each other. It turns out that shoving FiM into someone's throat isn't a good idea (obviously).

Two months later I started drawing ponies. Reason? No matter how hard I was thinking about it, I got nothing. Maybe you need to discover the love for this show yourself. It doesn't have to be the love at first sight but giving it a chance won't hurt (if you like cartoons ofc.).

By the way. I saw first season only ONCE (except a few episodes I like), for comparsion I rewatched the first season of Wakfu (26 eps) SIX times during a month. So there must me something more than the show itself. Magic of friendship?
(Break in interview - I'd like to point out that it's because of GlancoJusticar that I started watching Wakfu and I'm really glad I did.)

I know it's not pony, the rest will be.

2.Who is your favorite main cast character and why?
-My favorite pony is... um...*mumble*, *mumble*... Because she is so... assertive... and b-brave... She looks so cute in everything she wears... and I'M GOING TO LOVE HER no matter what, even when she calls me "clueless" in what I'm doing. ...yay!
(Break in interview - Twilight's my favorite pony too!)


3.Who is your favorite background character( this is anyone other than the main 6.  ie not Twilight, Fluttershy...)?
-I don't like any of the secondary charaters (CMC, Gilda, Trixie, etc.) and nor do I like any of the background ponies (but Derpy is acceptable).
(Break in interview -Wow, nopony....nopony at all.  Not even Trixie?  I'm a little dumbfounded right now.)


4.Who would you follow Celestia or Luna?
-Discord.
(Break in interview - After your last answer this doesn't really surprise me.)


5.What would you tell someone who hasn't watched the show?
-"Don't watch MLP:FiM." (reverse psychology!)


6.What are your influences?
-If there are any specific ones, I don't know about them. I like this random hit of inspiration.


7.What is the best pony site you know?(Hint Hint, remember your doing this thing for Obsession Is Magic, but I do encourage you to be truthful.)
-Furaffini...heheheheh, just kidding. Since I'm intersted only in fun/parody and art related stuff, I'm following filtered out Ponibooru (I want to see ponies, not cocks) and non-fanfiction EQD.
(Break in interview - Can't they both live in harmony?)


8.Just a little about yourself.  This is open eneded so you tell us anything you want to tell.
-I'm lazy and irresponsible. Although, when I'm actually working on something I'm taking care of every detail (read: pixel, but I'm trying to fight it). And I'm really bad in conversations and arguments (NO U!). Do I have a good side? I answered those questions, do I?
(Break in interview - Well, since you blatantly refused to say Obsession Is Magic is the best site, I'm going to have to go with your a cold heartless bastard.)

And there you have it.  GlancoJusticar, an awesome artist that has a distinctive art style and a wonderful humor.  "Heavens No" makes me laugh every single time I read it.  Keep up the good work, we at Obsession Is Magic support you.







No comments:

Post a Comment