Oct 3, 2011

CSImadmax Hall of Pony


That's right, this week is CSImadmax week!





1.When/how did you discover MLP:FIM?
-Well I was lurking /co/ for comics when I suddenly saw a strange thread ( my little pony thread) and I was like "nostalgiagasm!" so I decided to go deeper and found that the ponies on that thread aren't the ponies I used to play when I was a little girl, they were more...more WOAH! and then I started drawing.


2.Who is your favorite main cast character and why?
-Rarity because she is best pony (what kind of question is this?)

(Break in interview - I think you meant Twilight is the best pony with Rarity a close second.  You obviously just mistyped that.)


3.Who is your favorite background character( this is anyone other than the main 6. ie not Twilight, Fluttershy...)?
-Well I don't know if I can say that Celestia and luna are background characters but I like them both. oh! and Lyra! I almost forgot Lyra.

4.Who would you follow Celestia or Luna?
-Luna of course!


5.What would you tell someone who hasn't watched the show?
-It's like a zombie outbreak but without any escape.


6.What influences your art?
-Cartoons, memes and lots of 4chan.



7.If you had one quote (from anything) that has really had an impact on you/ just a saying you really liked, what would it be?
-"Brace yourselves gentlemen. According to the gas chromatograph, the secret ingredient is… Love!? Who’s been screwing with this thing?"
Dr.Frink


8.What is the best pony site you know?(Hint Hint, remember your doing this thing for Obsession Is Magic, but I do encourage you to be truthful.)
-Equestria daily and fimchan are my favorites sites and where I lurk more. :3

(Break in interview - Wow, way to sugar coat it for us.  No, no it's fine, I'll just be crying in the corner if anyone needs me.)

















9.Just a little about yourself. This is open ended so you tell us anything you want to tell.
-Hmmmmmmmm....well, I'm not really good using the internet and stuff so I can barely get in contact with all what the fandom does, I can resume my internet experience to: mail, youtube, deviantart, chans and anime stuff.  Also I don't know how to swim and I'm scared of pikmins (those little bastards)


CSImadmax, continue making your great art!







2 comments:

  1. THIS WAS AWESOME! I heart Madmax so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent article, great to see Madmax get more well deserved recognition

    ReplyDelete