Sep 12, 2011

Pony Pics 32

Artist - 8li9ht
Okay so I was talking with me mom the other day.  We were talking about my dog and how she really likes to lick me for some reason, no one else just me.  Keep in mind this wasn't a serious conversation, we were just talking and relaxing.  Mom said, "You must taste really good."  I laughed and said something about me being delicious.  Then my mom leaned over, grabbed my arm, and licked me.  Mom and I can have some really weird conversations.


Also, I've found that commenting on every singe picture that I post can be hard (especially since I'm not funny), so I'm going to try and comment as much as possible, but if I can't think of anything then that is that.  



Artist - gimpcowking
I need more Fable/ Pony crossovers.  I need them!



Artist - tess 27
Oh dat Lyra.

Artist - crookedtrees
Crookedtrees your art is beautiful, but creepy on so many levels.

Artist - don-komandorr
Looks like Lyra got screwed.

Artist - jaynaylor
I...Her....You know what?  I'm not going to say anything because I no I won't be able to resist something sexual.  After the whole "what has science done" pic from the last pony pics I don't know if I can trust myself.

Artist - nikohl
Nightmare Moons get's a bad rap.  Sure she tried to take over Equestria and plunge it into eternal darkness, but come on.  She was in the moon for 1,000 years, it's understandable why she'd be cranky.

Artist - theartrix
Oh that tag line.


Everything about this picture is hilarious.

Artist - kloudmutt

Artist - megasweet
She took her shoes off, why'd she take her shoes off?  This is really nagging at me. 

It depends on if your business is now prostitution, if so then yes it will help.

2 comments:

  1. I assume you're talking about my mom and yes, it was really strange. She can have a strange sense of humor. For example, I told her about the movie The Human Centipede and she thought it was the most hilarious thing ever. She literally laughed about it for a solid week.

    ReplyDelete